I spent 6 months backpacking across South America, and as you can imagine, a lot of food was had!
General tips for eating whilst backpacking are here.
- Asado in Buenos Aires – a truly authentic experience
- Cycling and drinking our way around Mendoza (the home of Malbec)
- Astrid y Gaston – my best meal ever (Lima)
- ChaqChao – a chocolate experience in Arequipa
- Isolina – a beloved Barranco tavern in Lima, Peru
- Limo – Peruvian-Japanese fusion in Cusco
- Malabar – tantalising textures in Lima
- MAP Café – colonial courtyards and creative cuisine in Cusco
- Peruvian classics with Sky Kitchen – a cooking class in Lima