I love throwing dinner parties, and as I am lucky enough to have close friends living not too far away, these happen on a regular basis. Some are simple, some are decadent, but they are all delicious. I hope these can inspire you to host people for dinner – it’s not as hard as it may seem!
Usually, we find a special occasion as an excuse – be it Burns Night or a birthday. But sometimes, you just really want to eat, and so you make your own occasion… enter the Weekend of Food.
Do go ahead and browse the recipes to see what suits you!
Simple and quick:
- A 3-course meal with a delicious, yet surprisingly simple Indian main course
- DIY dinner party with a little help from Silver Bell
A labour of love:
For the Haggis lovers:
For the ambitious:
- Weekend of Food 2013, including a Saturday Southern feast
- Weekend of Food 2014, including a Saturday French feast (with a little help from La Cave a Fromage and Ganache Macaron)
- Weekend of Food 2015, including a Saturday Persiana feast
And for the ultimate foodies…